Welcome to DAR
The mission of the Division of Aquatic Resources is to manage, conserve and restore the state’s unique aquatic resources and ecosystems for present and future generations.
‘Ama’ama (striped mullet) closed December – March
Open to fishing during 2014.
Closed to fishing during 2015.
- Board of Land and Natural Resources to consider adopting new rule for Maui bag and size limits.
- DLNR announces public hearing to establish community-based subsistence fishing area at Ha’ena, Kaua’i
- New Reef Response Web Site Goes Live
- New Stony Coral And Live Rocks Rules In Effect
- DLNR Announces 2014 Open Fishing Season For Rainbow Trout At Koke’e Public Fishing Area, Kauai
Read More Announcements