Welcome to DAR
The mission of the Division of Aquatic Resources is to manage, conserve and restore the state’s unique aquatic resources and ecosystems for present and future generations.
Ula (spiny lobster), ula papapa (slipper lobster) and Kona crab seasons closed May-August.
Moi season closed June-August.
Open to fishing during 2014.
- New Reef Response Web Site Goes Live
- New Stony Coral And Live Rocks Rules In Effect
- DLNR Announces 2014 Open Fishing Season For Rainbow Trout At Koke’e Public Fishing Area, Kauai
- 200,000th Collector Sea Urchin Planted to Protect Kaneohe Bay Native Hawaiian Species Protects Coral Reefs from Invasive Seaweeds
- Hawaii Freshwater Game Fishing License Application – Now Mobile
Read More Announcements