Welcome to DAR
The mission of the Division of Aquatic Resources is to manage, conserve and restore the state’s unique aquatic resources and ecosystems for present and future generations.
Ula (spiny lobster), ula pāpapa (slipper lobster), and Kona crab closed May-August.
Moi closed June-August
Closed to fishing during 2015
- Public hearings proposed on rule to regulate sea cucumber harvest
- Hā‘ena Community-Based Subsistence Fishing Area rule signed by governor
- Sea cucumber harvesting banned for 120 days
- New O‘ahu aquarium fishing rules now in effect
- Annual rainbow trout season at Kōke‘e, Kaua‘i opens June 20
Read More Announcements