Welcome to DAR
The mission of the Division of Aquatic Resources is to manage, conserve and restore the state’s unique aquatic resources and ecosystems for present and future generations.
None at this time
Ula (spiny lobster), ula pāpapa (slipper lobster), and Kona crab closed May-August;
Moi closed June-August
Closed to fishing during 2015
- New O‘ahu aquarium fishing rules now in effect
- Annual rainbow trout season at Kōke‘e, Kaua‘i opens June 20.
- Waikīkī-Diamond Head Shoreline Fisheries Management Area will close to fishing for year starting Jan. 1, 2015
- New bag limits, size limits, and restrictions for uhu (parrotfish) and goatfish on Maui effective November 1, 2014
- Ha‘ena Community-Based Subsistence Fishing Area testimony now available on video
Read More Announcements