Welcome to DAR
The mission of the Division of Aquatic Resources is to manage, conserve and restore the state’s unique aquatic resources and ecosystems for present and future generations.
‘Ama’ama (striped mullet) closed December – March
Closed to fishing during 2015.
- Annual rainbow trout season at Koke‘e, Kaua‘i opens June 20.
- Waikiki-Diamond Head Shoreline Fisheries Management Area will close to fishing for year starting Jan. 1, 2015
- DLNR enforcement officers conduct outreach at Maui Mall on new Maui fishing rules
- New bag limits, size limits, and restrictions for uhu (parrotfish) and goatfish on Maui effective November 1, 2014
- “Community Based Fisheries Subsistence Area” testimony now available in video
Read More Announcements