Welcome to DAR
The mission of the Division of Aquatic Resources is to manage, conserve and restore the state’s unique aquatic resources and ecosystems for present and future generations.
‘Ama’ama (striped mullet) closed December – March
Open to fishing during 2014.
Closed to fishing during 2015.
- New bag limits, size limits, and restrictions for uhu (parrotfish) and goatfish on Maui effective November 1, 2014
- “Community Based Fisheries Subsistence Area” TESTIMONY NOW AVAILABLE IN VIDEO
- Board of Land and Natural Resources to consider adopting new rule for Maui bag and size limits.
- DLNR announces public hearing to establish community-based subsistence fishing area at Ha’ena, Kaua’i
- New Reef Response Web Site Goes Live
Read More Announcements