Hunter Ed Classes
NEW UPDATES TO THE HUNTER EDUCATION PROGRAM
The Hunter Education Program is transitioning to an upgraded database. The first phase of this transition will occur on December 1, 2015 and is expected to take 2 weeks. Extended processing times may occur during this transition period.
We will be unable to provide Courtesy Reminders to students registered in classes in January and February 2016.
- Registration begins two months before the month of the scheduled class. Registration will continue until classes are filled. For example:
Class Scheduled: March 2016
Registration Opens: First business day of January 2016
- Classes may be filled. Standby students may be accommodated on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. There is no advanced sign-up for standbys. Standbys should report to the class location on the first day of the class at least 1.5 hours before the class begins.
- Master Instructors will determine the number of standbys that may be accepted, based on the number of pre-registered students that do not show up and the overall classroom capacity. Standbys who are admitted into the class will not need to standby again for subsequent class days.
- Please remember to bring a valid picture ID to the class.
- Students must complete all days of a scheduled class for certification.
To register for classes on Hawaii Island, Maui, and Lanai: 1-800-353-4868 To register for classes on Oahu, Kauai, and Molokai: 1-866-563-4868
- Please have the following required information ready prior to calling:
(1) First name, last name, middle initial (2) Date of birth (3) Phone number (4) Complete mailing address (5) Gender
||KONAWAENA ELEM. SCHOOL CAFE||Sep 12, 13||5:30PM-9:30PM|
|(CLASS FILLED)||Sep 15||5:30PM-9:30PM|
|MOLOKAI||NA PU’UWAI||Sep 13, 14||5:30PM-10:00PM|
|(CLASS FILLED)||Sep 15||5:30PM-10:00PM|
|HAWAII||AUPUNI CENTER CONF. ROOM||SEP 27, 28||5:30PM – 10:00PM|
|(CLASS FILLED)||SEP 29||5:30PM – 10:00PM|
|HAWAII||WAIMEA HE CLASSROOM||OCT 3, 4||5:30PM – 10:00PM|
|(CLASS FILLED)||OCT 6||5:30PM – 10:00PM|
|OAHU||NIMITZ CETNER||OCT 14||5:45PM – 10:00PM|
|(CLASS FILLED)||OCT 15||7:45AM – 4:00PM|
|OAHU||(Nimitz Center) HYBRID/ONLINE CLASS||OCT 19||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|MAUI||BALDWIN HIGH SCHOOL||OCT 20||5:30PM – 9:30PM|
|MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM||OCT 22||7:45AM – 4:00PM|
|KAUAI||HUMANE SOCIETY – PUHI||OCT 25, 26||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|(CLASS FILLED)||OCT 27||6:00PM – 1-:00PM|
|OAHU||Queen Liliuokani Children’s Center (QLCC) Waianae||OCT 28
|5:45PM – 10:00PM
7:45AM – 4:00PM
|OAHU||NIMITZ CENTER||NOV 4||5:45PM – 10:00PM|
|(CLASS FILLED)||NOV 5||7:45AM – 4:00PM|
|MOLOKAI||NA PU’UWAI||NOV 8, 9||5:30PM – 10:00PM|
|NOV 10||5:30PM – 10:00PM|
|LANAI||LANAI SENIOR CENTER||NOV 10, 11||4:00PM – 8:00PM|
|NOV 12||8:00AM – 2:00PM|
|MAUI||BALDWIN HIGH SCHOOL||NOV 17||5:30PM – 9:30PM|
|MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM||NOV 19||7:45AM – 4:00PM|