Beginning October 19, 2020, the Bureau of Conveyances Offices:
Public Reference Room 123 and Recording Office 120 will be open to the public by appointment only. For your safety, appointments may be scheduled online.
NOTICE: All appointments may be cancelled ON VERY SHORT NOTICE due to POSSIBLE increased Covid-19 restrictions ordered by the Mayor or Governor and any other Covid-19 related emergency. Thank you for your understanding.
All appointments are not confirmed until you receive an email from BOC providing official confirmation.
Bureau of Conveyances reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not in compliance with the rules below:
- Individuals will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the appointment.
- Individuals will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Individuals will be restricted to their designated time slot.
- Please access our offices via the parking lot/basement.
PUBLIC REFERENCE ROOM: ROOM 123
Appointments for research. For research and/or to obtain copies of recorded documents, please click here, Public Reference Room.
Tips when making reference room appointments:
- No Walk-Ins.
- Please be ready to share information about your research.
- Let us know if you need to purchase document copies and if they need to be certified. No purchases are allowed after the 2:30PM appointment times.
- If purchasing copies, please bring smaller bills to expedite your purchase.
Any conveyance document will require a P64A or P64B form when recording. Please click here for more information: https://tax.hawaii.gov/forms/a1_b3_3convey/
RECORDING OFFICE: REGULAR SYSTEM (ABSTRACT): ROOM 122
Click here to schedule an appointment in the Regular System Recording Office.
Tips when making Regular System Recording Office appointments:
- 30 minute time limit, restricted to only one (1) person per time slot, per day
- No Walk-Ins
- UCCs are recorded in Regular System
- Name Changes are recorded in Regular System
- Timeshare Deeds are recorded in Regular System
RECORDING OFFICE: LAND COURT (TORRENS): ROOM 122
Click here to schedule an appointment in the Land Court Recording Office.
Tips when making Land Court Recording Office appointments:
- 45 minute time limit, restricted to only one (1) person per time slot, per day
- No Walk-Ins
Please send your questions to [email protected]