Beginning October 19, 2020, the Bureau of Conveyances Offices: Public Reference Room 123 and Recording Office 120 will be open to the public by appointment only.
Appointments may be scheduled online. Please click here.
All appointments are not confirmed until you receive an email from BOC providing official confirmation.
Bureau of Conveyances reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not in compliance with the rules below:
- Provide verification of being fully vaccinated.
- Provide a negative COVID-19 test result (taken within the last 72 hours) if not fully vaccinated.
- Individuals will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the appointment.
- Individuals will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Individuals will be restricted to their designated time slot.
- Individuals are not to arrive earlier than 5 minutes prior to their time slot.