NARSC Meeting & Workshop – June 4, 2008
June 4, 2008 meeting of the Natural Area Reserves System (NARS) Commission
Click here for the Meeting Agenda
Also includes agenda for the subsequent meeting of the Enhancement Subcommittee
- Enhancement Workshop Submittal – Hanawi nomination timing 6/4/08
- Please review this in preparation for the June 4 Enhancement Workshop. We will be discussing the timing for action on NAR proposals that have been nominated in relation to the timing of the analysis.
- Enhancement Workshop Submittal 6/4/08
- Please review this summary of previous discussions and issues in preparation for the Enhancement Workshop.
- Submittal – Atkins Special Use Permit
- SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPLICATION: MR. PAUL ATKINS, MOANA PRODUCTIONS TO FILM LAVA FLOWS AND SKYLIGHTS IN KAHAUALE`A NATURAL AREA RESERVE
- Submittal – Filming in NARS
- Requesting delegation of authority from the Natural Area Reserves System Commission for certain productions to film in the Natural Area Reserves System
- Delegation of Selected Permitting Approval Authority for Activities Undertaken in NARs
- For the 6/4/08 NARS Commission meeting, agenda item 2b.
- Letter from Hawaii Film Office
- Requesting Delegation for Certain Productions to Film in the NAR.
- Atkins Film Application
- For discussion in the 6/4/08 NARS Commission Meeting, agenda item 2a.
- NARSC Meeting Minutes June 4, 2008
- Draft subject to approval.
- NARSC Enhancement Workshop Minutes June 4, 2008