Contact Us or Report an Issue
Users can directly contact the Hawaiʻi Island Branch of the Division of Forestry and Wildlife using the info below. You can also find the answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page. If you’d like to report and issue to us, you can use the forms further down on this page.
Customers are encouraged to use our online applications for permits or hunting licenses/tags. Some offices may have limited capacity for handling walk-in customers and individuals wishing to visit offices in person are encouraged to schedule an appointment via phone or email.
- Permit guidelines and online applications: https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/dofaw/permits/
- Hunting information, licenses, and tags: https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/recreation/hunting/
Use the info below to contact DOFAW staff on Hawaiʻi Island. For contact info for the statewide administrative office located in downtown Honolulu, or for other branches of the Division of Forestry and Wildlife, visit our statewide contact page.
DLNR Division of Forestry & Wildlife, Kauaʻi Branch
3060 Eiwa Street, Rm. 306, Līhuʻe, HI 96766
Phone: (808) 274-3433; Fax: (808) 274-3438
Office hours: Open Monday – Friday, 7:45am – 4:30pm (closed weekends and state holidays)
Visit our statewide contact page for other branches or for the statewide administrative office of the Division of Forestry and Wildlife.
Report an Issue to Us
Users can report an issue to using one of the following options for specific scenarios, or you can use the general form below to submit an issue directly to a branch program manager or other branch staff on Hawaiʻi Island.
- To report resource use violations, call the DLNR Division of Conservation and Resource Enforcement (DOCARE) at 643-DLNR or via the DLNRTip app
- To report an invasive species sighting, use the 643-PEST reporting system (unless you are reporting a snake sighting; in that case call 911 immediately). The 643PEST system includes:
- The 643-PEST telephone hotline (808-643-7378)
- The 643pest.org website
- The 643PEST app
For other issues, give us a call or use the form below to send a report to our staff.
Contact & Reporting Form (Kauaʻi Branch)