Effective Monday 3/28/2022, the Bureau of Conveyance offices will be open to the public with unrestricted access, no appointments necessary. Offices are closed for all State holidays. Click here for the dates.
Continued mask wearing in the Bureau of Conveyance offices is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED and GREATLY APPRECIATED.
We appreciate everyone’s patience due to the unknown volume of customers seeking access to the Bureau of Conveyance offices.
- Drop-offs must be made by 10:00AM, you must time stamp your envelope upon drop
- Submit your documents in separate envelopes by Regular System or Land Court (Double system can be placed in either envelope depending on the kind/# of documents being submitted)
- Envelopes must be marked with Office name, contact person and phone #, messenger name and phone #
- ONLY CHECKS or USPS MONEY ORDERS (NO cash or credit card payments)
- Documents will be processed within 5-7 business days
- Pick up of completed packages will be in designated drawers or attorney jackets in room 123
Public Reference Room (Room #123):
- Hours of operation 8:15AM – 3:30PM (until further notice)