Lessee and Permittee Name and Address Changes

If you are a lessee or permittee of the Land Division of the Department of Land and Natural Resources and would like to change your name or address, you must complete and submit a Request for Name/Address Change Form.  Please note that only the legal lessee or permittee may sign and submit the request.