Volunteer Event Registration
What to Expect:
- Weather could be sunny and hot, or wet and quite cold. Be ready for all these types of conditions.
- The terrain is rough and 4-wheel drive vehicles are a must.
- Typically, for day trips, we will be meeting at Kilohana Hunting Station at 9 am and go over protocols for the day and head up to the planting sites. Expect to leave work site by 3:3o pm.
- For camp overs, the first day will be spent learning about the high-elevation dry forest. The other full days will be spent planting native plants and collecting native seeds if available.
- Register below for the trip to reserve your spot. (hurry, limited spaces are filling up quickly!)
- We’ll then respond to confirm your participation (please allow us time to process all responses)
- Be sure everyone in your party carefully reads through the Volunteer Packet
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Please fill out the registration form below for our upcoming Volunteer Days.