Volunteer Event Registration
What to Expect:
- Weather could be sunny and hot, or wet and quite cold.
- The terrain is rough and 4-wheel drive vehicles are a must (limited carpooling can be provided for those without 4-wheel drive).
- Typically, for day trips, half the day will be spent planting native plants, and the other half of the day will be spent exploring the high-elevation dry forest and looking for palila. For campovers, the first day will be spent learning about the high-elevation dry forest. The other full days will be spent planting native plants.
- Register below for the trip to reserve your spot. (hurry, limited spaces are filling up quickly!)
- We’ll then respond to confirm your participation (please allow us time to process all responses)
- Be sure everyone in your party carefully reads through the Volunteer Packet
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Please fill out the registration form below for our upcoming Volunteer Days.