Jobs- Hawaii Island
Hawaii Association of Conservation Districts (HACD) and
East Hawaii Soil & Water Conservation Districts (SWCDs)
1 Position Currently Open in Hilo
This positions will CLOSE: Currently Open Until Filled
Wages: $16.75 per hour plus benefits such as health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and sick leave.
Summary: This position supports the 4 East Hawaii SWCDs (Ka’u, Puna, Waikea and Hamakua), as well as HACD and the USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) in their work with land owners and operators to develop and implement soil and water conservation plans for farms, ranches, housing developments, public buildings, airports, recreation areas, and other land uses.
Position Information: This is NOT a civil service position under the Hawaii State Department of Land and Natural Resources. Full time (40 hours per week). Will require occasional evening and weekend hours. May also require inter-island travel. CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Office Location: East Hawaii SWCD located within the USDA-NRCS Hilo Field Office: Hilo Federal Building, 154 Waianuenue Ave., Hilo, Hawaii 96720
How to Apply
Provide in your application the following:
- Resume that addresses the position duties and requirements (found within the full job description here).
- Two references with telephone numbers and mailing addresses.
- College transcripts:
- Must show courses and degree conferral
- Unofficial/Copy will initially be accepted
- Official transcripts will be required before start date
- Resume must be received, or postmarked, by: Currently Open
You may email or mail your resume and transcripts to:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Ka’u SWCD, 154 Waianuenue Ave., Rm. 303, Hilo HI. 96720