Covid-19 Protocols: Please wear a mask when in groups, maintain social distancing, and be respectful of others. Aloha, Hawaii State Parks
PARK UPDATES: 10/15/21 - [HAWAII] - Water services at Hapuna Beach State Recreation area have been restored.
10/12/21 - [KAUAI] - Sections of the Waimea Canyon Lookout are currently CLOSED while repairs are done to the middle viewing deck. This project does not affect other lookouts in Waimea Canyon State Park and Kokee State Park.
10/1/21 - [OAHU] - The gates at the Keawaula Section of Kaena Point State Park will remain CLOSED until further notice due to lack of staffing and available contracted services.
4/19/21 - [ALL ISLANDS] - Entrance AND parking fees are now required for non-residents at several parks across the islands including: [KAUAI] Haena, Kokee, Waimea Canyon, [OAHU] Diamond Head, Nuuanu Pali, [MAUI] Iao Valley, Makena, Waianapanapa, and [HAWAII] Akaka Falls, Hapuna Beach. Non-resident visitors will be required to pay for both entry and parking.
3/29/21 - [KAUAI] - The Kalalau Trail reservation system is open again. Reservations are available 30-days in-advance. Park Entry and Parking reservations for morning and midday are available. Sunset-time reservations are currently not available.
3/1/21 - [MAUI] - Waianapanapa State Park - Entry and Parking Reservations are now required for all non-residents. For reservations go to www.gowaianapanapa.com
All of the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If your browser is unable to read the documents you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
Documents may also available at the State Parks main office:
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 310
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Phone 808-587-0300, FAX 808-587-0311
- Diamond Head Final Master Plan (PDF, 79.5 MB)
- Diamond Head Master Plan Summary (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Revised Draft Koke’e Design Guidelines 7/08 (PDF, 17MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final Master Plan 2015 (PDF, 24MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final EIS 2015 (PDF, 16MB)
- Ka Iwi State Park Master Plan and EIS April 1996
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 34 MB)
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2001-HAPUNA-BEACH-SRA EIS/Master Plan