[OʻAHU]: UPDATED 11/17/22: Kaʻena Point State Park – We are now accepting the 2023 Kaʻena Point Vehicle Access Permit applications. Please be patient as applications may take longer than the posted 10 days to process.
[MAUI] UPDATED 11/2/22: Polipoli Spring State Recreation Area will remain CLOSED until access roads through Kula Forest Reserve are cleared from storm damage and safe to traverse. Anticipated re-opening is January to mid-February 2023 (Per DOFAW). For updates, please go to: https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/blog/2022/06/27/nr22-090/
[MAUI] UPDATED 11/2/22: ʻIAO VALLEY STATE MONUMENT – As of August 1, 2022 ʻIao Valley State Monument will be closed through February, 2023 for the final phase of the slope stabilization project and parking lot improvements.
All of the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If your browser is unable to read the documents you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
Documents may also be available at the State Parks main office:
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 310
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Phone 808-587-0300, FAX 808-587-0311
- Diamond Head Final Master Plan (PDF, 79.5 MB)
- Diamond Head Master Plan Summary (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Kalihi Ho’oulu ‘Āina_FEA_7.19.2022 (PDF, 42MB)
- Kokee Design Guidelines_June 2012
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final Master Plan 2015 (PDF, 24MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final EIS 2015 (PDF, 16MB)
- Ka Iwi State Park Master Plan and EIS April 1996
- 2021 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 65 MB)
- 2021 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 34 MB)
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2001-HAPUNA-BEACH-SRA EIS/Master Plan
- DRAFT Honolua to Honokohau Management Plan