Covid-19 Protocols: Please wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and be respectful of others. Aloha, State Park
PARK UPDATES: 2/25/21 - [OAHU] - Kaena Point State Park Vehicle Access Gate on the Mokuleia side (north shore) is OPEN. The Keawaula gate (west side) is CLOSED but the park is OPEN.
2/17/21 - [OAHU] - Waahila Ridge State Recreation Area is CLOSED starting 2/17/21 through 3/2/21 for tree removal. This will limit access to the Waahila Ridge Trail. Their will be limited access to the park through April 2021.
2/16/21 - [MAUI] - Reservations for Waianapanapa State Park are now OPEN. Reservations for parking and entry will be required starting March 1, 2021 for all non-residents.
1/5/21 - [MAUI] - Puu Olai a.k.a. Little Beach is CLOSED until further notice.
12/16/20 - [OAHU] - Diamond Head State Monument is now OPEN!
11/23/20 - [MAUI] - Iao Valley State Monument is now OPEN. Paid parking by credit card only.
11/3/20 - [HAWAII] - Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area is OPEN. Restroom services are limited to portable toilets due to a recent water main break.
All of the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If your browser is unable to read the documents you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
Documents may also available at the State Parks main office:
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 310
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Phone 808-587-0300, FAX 808-587-0311
- Diamond Head Final Master Plan (PDF, 79.5 MB)
- Diamond Head Master Plan Summary (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Revised Draft Koke’e Design Guidelines 7/08 (PDF, 17MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final Master Plan 2015 (PDF, 24MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final EIS 2015 (PDF, 16MB)
- Ka Iwi State Park Master Plan and EIS April 1996
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 34 MB)
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2001-HAPUNA-BEACH-SRA EIS/Master Plan