Covid-19 Protocols: Wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and be respectful of others. Aloha, Hawaii State Parks
PARK UPDATES: 4/7/21 - [OAHU] - Kaena Point State Park - Vehicle Access Gate on the Mokuleia side (north shore) is OPEN. The Keawaula gate (west side) remains CLOSED but the park is OPEN.
4/5/21 - [OAHU] - Waahila Ridge State Recreation Area has ongoing construction work to the park and the entrance gate will be CLOSED April 5, 2021 through April 28, 2021. This has the potential to limit access to the Waahila Ridge Trail through the park. Additional access limitations may be intermittent throughout the month.
3/29/21 - [KAUAI] - The Kalalau Trail reservation system is now open again. Reservations are available 30-days in-advance. Haena State Park Entry and Parking reservations are also available for morning and midday reservations. Sunset-time reservations are currently not available. Permittees are encouraged to be vigilant and check the Hawaii DOT webpage for current Kuhio Highway access hours and protocols. - DOT Website: https://hidot.hawaii.gov/highways/
3/1/21 - [MAUI] - Waianapanapa State Park - Entry and Parking Reservations are now required for all non-residents. For reservations go to www.gowaianapanapa.com
All of the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If your browser is unable to read the documents you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
Documents may also available at the State Parks main office:
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 310
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Phone 808-587-0300, FAX 808-587-0311
- Diamond Head Final Master Plan (PDF, 79.5 MB)
- Diamond Head Master Plan Summary (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Revised Draft Koke’e Design Guidelines 7/08 (PDF, 17MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final Master Plan 2015 (PDF, 24MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final EIS 2015 (PDF, 16MB)
- Ka Iwi State Park Master Plan and EIS April 1996
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 34 MB)
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2001-HAPUNA-BEACH-SRA EIS/Master Plan