KA‘ENA POINT STATE PARK CLOSED DURING SEARCH OPERATIONS FOR ARMY HELICOPTER
8/16/17 - State Parks has temporarily closed all of Ka‘ena Point State Park on O‘ahu’s North Shore during active search operations for a missing U.S. Army helicopter. No vehicle, foot, or bicycle traffic is allowed on roads and trails through either the Mokulēʻia or the Keawa‘ula Sections of the park until further notice. THis notice will be updated once the park is reopened.
All of the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If your browser is unable to read the documents you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
Documents may also available at the State Parks main office:
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 310
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Phone 808-587-0300, FAX 808-587-0311
- Diamond Head Final Master Plan (PDF, 79.5 MB)
- Diamond Head Master Plan Summary (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Revised Draft Koke’e Design Guidelines 7/08 (PDF, 17MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final Master Plan 2015 (PDF, 24MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final EIS 2015 (PDF, 16MB)
- Ka Iwi State Park Master Plan and EIS April 1996
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 34 MB)
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2001-HAPUNA-BEACH-SRA EIS/Master Plan