UPDATE: 9/22/20 - Comfort Stations at Sand Island SRA are currently closed for repairs.
9/18/20 - All State Coastal & Beach Parks on the island of Hawaii Remain CLOSED Through September 30, 2020. This measure mirrors the Mayor\'s Covid-19 Emergency Rule No. 11.
9/9/20: Starting Thursday September 10 select State Parks, Beaches and Nā Ala Hele Trails on O‘ahu that were closed in August due to Covid-19 control measures will reopen with the same set of restrictions announced in Mayor Kirk Caldwell’s Emergency Order 2020-26.
All of the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If your browser is unable to read the documents you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
Documents may also available at the State Parks main office:
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 310
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Phone 808-587-0300, FAX 808-587-0311
- Diamond Head Final Master Plan (PDF, 79.5 MB)
- Diamond Head Master Plan Summary (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Revised Draft Koke’e Design Guidelines 7/08 (PDF, 17MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final Master Plan 2015 (PDF, 24MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final EIS 2015 (PDF, 16MB)
- Ka Iwi State Park Master Plan and EIS April 1996
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 34 MB)
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2001-HAPUNA-BEACH-SRA EIS/Master Plan