UPDATE: 11/25/20 - [KAUAI] - The Kalalau Trail is OPEN. Always use caution when crossing streams.
UPDATE: 11/23/20 - [MAUI] - Iao Valley State Monument is now OPEN. Paid parking by credit card only.
11/20/20 - [OAHU] - Waahila Ridge State Recreation Area will be CLOSED Monday 11/23 through Wednesday 11/25 to complete on-going HECO work. --- Previous: The Waahila Ridge State Recreation Area has on-going HECO work and access is limited. The Waahila Ridge Trail is CLOSED during weekdays and OPEN on the weekends. The park area is OPEN during weekdays however the gates will remain CLOSED. Access gates will be OPEN on the weekend.
11/3/20 - [HAWAII] - Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area is now OPEN however restroom services are limited to portable toilets due to a recent water main break. Repairs are underway but not complete.
10/13/20 - New Park Fees Are In Effect! - Diamond Head State Monument remains CLOSED until further notice.
9/24/20 - [OAHU] - Starting
All of the following documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If your browser is unable to read the documents you will need to download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
Documents may also available at the State Parks main office:
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 310
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96813
Phone 808-587-0300, FAX 808-587-0311
- Diamond Head Final Master Plan (PDF, 79.5 MB)
- Diamond Head Master Plan Summary (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Revised Draft Koke’e Design Guidelines 7/08 (PDF, 17MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final Master Plan 2015 (PDF, 24MB)
- Kokee/Waimea Canyon Final EIS 2015 (PDF, 16MB)
- Ka Iwi State Park Master Plan and EIS April 1996
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) (PDF, 34 MB)
- 2015 State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) Summary
- 2001-HAPUNA-BEACH-SRA EIS/Master Plan