Submitting to SHPD
Submitting to SHPD:
- Submissions must be completed in HICRIS.
- SAMPLE Submittal Cover Letter: Sample 6E Submittal Letter
- Do not submit materials directly to staff
- You may CC staff members on your submittal email
- We do not accept mail-in hard copy.
- A submittal packet for review under 6E-42, 6E-08, and 6E-10 includes a complete 6E Form and all supporting documents. Click here to view forms.
- More Information: https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/shpd/hrs-6e-8-6e-42-review-process/
- A submittal packet for review under NHPA 106 meets documentation standards described in 36 CFR Part 800.11
- More Information: https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/shpd/review-compliance/state-review-compliance/
- Submit completed hard copy FINAL reports and plans to the SHPD Kapolei office, Attn. Library
- Submit text searchable PDF copy of FINAL reports and plans to HICRIS
- All draft reports and plans must be submitted via HICRIS with appropriate fee
State and National Register Nominations:
- Initial State Register Nominations must be submitted through HICRIS by the submittal deadline
- For deadlines, please see https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/shpd/home/state-register/state-review-board/
- Revised State Register Nominations must be submitted through HICRIS as an attachment into your existing project by the deadline provided in the review letter
- National Register Nomination must be submitted to the SHPD via HICRIS as a new project
- More Information: https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/shpd/home/state-register/
Federal Tax Credit Applications Part 1, 2, and 3:
- Submit to the SHPD via HICRIS and indicate that the information is confidential
- More Information: https://www.nps.gov/tps/tax-incentives.htm
Certified Local Government Grant Applications: