Welcome to Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation!
“Enhance, protect, conserve and manage Hawaii’s unique and limited natural, cultural and historic resources held in public trust for current and future generations of the people of Hawaii nei, and its visitors, in partnership with others from the public and private sectors.”
KAUAI DISTRICT – DAY MOORING BUOY INFORMATION GATHERING MEETING, SEPTEMBER 26, 2017, 6-8 PM, WILCOX ELEM. SCHOOL, 4319 HARDY STREET, LIHUE
OAHU DISTRICT – PUBLIC AUCTION OF IMPOUNDED VESSELS – SEPTEMBER 22, 2017, 9:00 A.M., DOBOR ADMIN BUILDING, KEEHI SBH
Severe weather can hit Hawaii any time. Are you prepared?
- USCG SECTOR HONOLULU – Maritime Heavy Weather and Hurricane Plan
- DOBOR’S Hurricane Harbor Closure Procedure:
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HURRICANES CAN BE FOUND AT:
NOTICES …. to Boaters and Ocean Users
- OAHU DISTRICT – PUBLIC AUCTION OF IMPOUNDED VESSELS
- Change Aquarium collecting vessel registration and marking requirements (01/02/14)
- DOBOR Admin Office Relocation May Affect Your Boat Insurance (04/08/16)
- E-10: What You Need to Know About Ethanol Gasoline
- Mandatory Boating Education in Hawaii Now in Effect
- Paddle Sports Safety Course (FREE)
- Vessel Insurance Requirement Increased as of January 2014 (07/03/13)
- Where Can I Fish?
NOTICES …. to Commercial Operators
Commercial Use Permit for State Ocean Waters (01/23/15)