Welcome to Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation!
DOBOR aims to preserve Hawai`i’s natural and cultural resources while ensuring public access to State waters and enhancing the ocean experience.
Limited Corrosion / Electrical / Shore Power Inspection Report, Honokohau SBH -May/June 2017
Letter to Honokohau Tenants
Re-register my Boat via eHawaii – vessel transfers and new registrations must be done in person.
Severe weather can hit Hawaii any time. Are you prepared?
- USCG SECTOR HONOLULU – Maritime Heavy Weather and Hurricane Plan
- DOBOR’S Hurricane Harbor Closure Procedure:
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HURRICANES CAN BE FOUND AT:
NOTICES …. to Boaters and Ocean Users
- Reef Marker Announcement-Kaneohe Bay, Oahu.
- Change Aquarium collecting vessel registration and marking requirements (01/02/14)
- DOBOR Admin Office Relocation May Affect Your Boat Insurance (04/08/16)
- E-10: What You Need to Know About Ethanol Gasoline
- Mandatory Boating Education in Hawaii Now in Effect
- Paddle Sports Safety Course (FREE)
- Vessel Insurance Requirement Increased as of January 2014 (07/03/13)
- Where Can I Fish?
NOTICES …. to Commercial Operators
Commercial Use Permit for State Ocean Waters (01/23/15)