Aloha from DLNR!
The OCCL is responsible for overseeing approximately 2 million acres of private and public lands that lie within the State Land Use Conservation District. In addition, to privately and publicly zoned Conservation District lands, OCCL is responsible for overseeing beach and marine lands out to the seaward extent of the State’s jurisdiction.
COVID 19 – Special procedures
OCCL staff will be working remotely through the end of April, 2020. We will be making every attempt to maintain full office functions during this time. Please note the following temporary changes in practices and procedures:
- The physical office will be closed until April 30.
- Inquiries, correspondences, and smaller applications (site plan approval requests) should be sent in via email rather than regular email to [email protected]
- We will be sending out scanned permits via email rather than via regular mail.
- Please contact staff through email or cell; we will not have people in the physical office to answer phones there. Updated contacts are here.
- The Board of Land and Natural Resources is exploring ways to conduct meetings remotely. We will update you as soon as we know the details.
- The DLNR Enforcement Line is still staffed, at 643-DLNR