BLNR Meetings 2020
Meeting Minutes & Agendas
The Board of Land and Natural Resources (BLNR) meetings are the second and fourth Friday of the month except for furlough days and holidays. Also, traditionally in November and December because of the holidays there is only one meeting which is the second Friday of the month, however this schedule is subject to change. Please contact the Land Board Secretary at 587-0404 for the latest information.
Location: BLNR meetings are held in the DLNR Board Room 132 on the first floor of the Kalanimoku Building at 1151 Punchbowl St. The Board Room is located on the makai (ocean) side of the building
Agenda: Board meeting agendas are posted approximately 1 week prior to the date of the meeting. Meeting materials are available for public review in advance of the meeting on our website or in person at 1151 Punchbowl Street, Rm 131, Honolulu,
Minutes: BLNR generally meets twice a month to review DLNR division presentations and make decisions on specific issues. In a regularly scheduled BLNR meeting, discussions are recorded and later transcribed. All meeting minutes must be unanimously approved at the subsequent BLNR meeting. The minutes will be posted on this page once they are approved.
Audio: 1, 2, 3
- Anything related to the Land Board should reference the Land Board Secretary at (808) 587-0404.
- Anything related to the Chairperson’s Office should reference (808) 587-0400
1. How do I submit a topic or agenda item to the Board of Land & Natural Resources meeting?
2. How does the Sign in Sheet work?
3. How do I submit testimony?
4. What are the procedures on the day of the Board of Land & Natural Resources meeting?
5. How do I make a request for a contested case hearing?