Aloha from DLNR!
The OCCL is responsible for overseeing approximately 2 million acres of private and public lands that lie within the State Land Use Conservation District. In addition, to privately and publicly zoned Conservation District lands, OCCL is responsible for overseeing beach and marine lands out to the seaward extent of the State’s jurisdiction.
Public Hearings and Information Briefings
All hearings and briefings will be conducted via Zoom Webinar, and live streamed and archived on OCCL’s YouTube video channel.
- None at this time
- October 14: Verizon Wireless Lanikai Telecom Project. Audio stream
- October 13: California Submillimeter Observatory (CSO) Decommissioning. Audio Stream
- April 8: Diamond Head Breakwater Safety Project. Video stream
- November 24: Ala Moana Regional Park Beach Restoration. Video stream
- September 24: Kāʻanapali Beach Restoration. Video stream
- October 15: Kīpāhoehoe Road Construction Project.
- October 21: Waikīkī Seawall Mitigation Improvements. Video stream
- October 22: Kīhei Canoe Club Storage Site. Video stream
- January 7: EIS Scoping: Waikīkī Beach Improvement and Maintenance Program. Video stream.
COVID 19 – Special procedures
OCCL staff are on a hybrid schedule, rotating between the Kalanimoku Building and their home offices. Please note the following temporary changes in practices and procedures:
- The physical office is closed to the public. To drop off applications, please call 587-0377 and we will meet you outside to receive your documents. Our mailing address is 1151 Punchbowl, Room 131, Honolulu, HI 96813.
- Staff now have mobile phones; updated contacts are here.
- Information regarding Board of Land and Natural Resources meetings can be found on their website. Meetings are live streamed here.
- The DLNR Enforcement Line is 643-DLNR