In accordance with current State and County directives, the Commission on Water Resource Management (CWRM) office is currently closed until further notice. For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the Hawaii Department of Health’s COVID-19 website.
GROUND AND SURFACE WATER PERMIT APPLICATIONS
The Commission highly encourages digital submissions of permit applications during this time. This includes Well Construction and Pump Installation Permits, Stream Channel Alteration Permits, Stream Diversions Works Permits, and Water Use Permit Applications. Digital application forms can be download from our website at https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/cwrm/info/forms/.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Commission at [email protected]. Your assistance is appreciated and will allow Commission staff to continue processing submitted applications in a more timely matter. Forms submitted via postal mail may face considerable delays through April 30, 2020.
WATER USE REPORTING
At this time, water use reporters are highly encouraged to switch to Online Water Use Reporting. For assistance and account setup, please send an email to [email protected] for follow-up by Commission staff.
All general inquiries and information requests may continue to be submitted to [email protected].
As of June 18, 2021
- June 2021 Water Resource Bulletin
- UPDATED PUBLIC NOTICE: Application for Water Use Permit, Ewa-Kunia Ground Water Management Area, Oahu (GWUPA 01105, White Label Venture LLC)
- June 15, 2021 Commission Meeting Agenda and Submittals
- NEWS RELEASE: Instream Flows Set for Traditional Kalo Farming Communities on Kaua‘i and Maui
- PERMIT REVIEW: SDWP.5508.6, After-The-Fact Stream Diversion Works Permit Application, Kahoma Stream, Lahaina, Maui, TMKs (2) 4-5-017:888 and 4-5-018:888, for end uses on TMKs (2) 4-5-016:009, 4-5-017:002 and 005, and 4-5-018:011
- PUBLIC NOTICE: State of Hawai‘i, Update to the State Water Projects Plan (View SWPP Update)
Water, The Lifeline of Our Islands