In accordance with current State and County directives, the Commission on Water Resource Management (CWRM) office is currently closed until further notice. For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the Hawaii Department of Health’s COVID-19 website.
**ENTRY TO STATE FACILITIES**
The Governor’s Executive Order No. 21-07 requires all contractors and visitors entering, working, or providing service in any State facility to comply with certain health and safety measures (e.g., vaccination status or negative test result, masking, social distancing, etc.). Please read carefully and observe the requirements in the orders provided below.
GROUND AND SURFACE WATER PERMIT APPLICATIONS
The Commission highly encourages digital submissions of permit applications during this time. This includes Well Construction and Pump Installation Permits, Stream Channel Alteration Permits, Stream Diversions Works Permits, and Water Use Permit Applications. Digital application forms can be download from our website at https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/cwrm/info/forms/.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Commission at [email protected]. Your assistance is appreciated and will allow Commission staff to continue processing submitted applications in a more timely matter. Forms submitted via postal mail may face considerable delays through April 30, 2020.
WATER USE REPORTING
At this time, water use reporters are highly encouraged to switch to Online Water Use Reporting. For assistance and account setup, please send an email to [email protected] for follow-up by Commission staff.
All general inquiries and information requests may continue to be submitted to [email protected].
As of October 21, 2021
- Public Notice: Nominations for a Commission Member to the State Commission on Water Resource Management
- August Commission Meeting Minutes
- October 19, 2021 Commission Meeting Agenda and Submittals
- Employment Opportunities:
– Hydrologic Program Manager, Planning Branch
– Hydrologic Program Manager, Groundwater Regulation Branch
– Hydrologist III, Stream Protection and Management Branch
– Hydrologist VI, Groundwater Regulation Branch
- CCH-MA15-01: Minute Order #21 – Order Denying Mahi Pono, LLC’s Motion for Partial Reconsideration of Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, Decision & Order Filed on June 28, 2021, as Amended by Errata to Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Decision & Order Filed June 30, 2021
- CCH-MA15-01: Minute Order #20 – Order Denying MMK Maui, LP’s Motion for Clarification or, in the Alternative, for Partial Reconsideration of the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, Decision and Order Filed June 28, 2021
- CCH-MA15-01: Minute Order #19 – Order Granting in Part and Denying in Part the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, Hui o Nā Wai ‘Ehā and Maui Tomorrow Foundation, Inc.’s July 6, 2021 Motion for Partial Reconsideration of Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Decision and Order Filed June 28, 2021
- Commission’s Chapter 343, HRS, Comprehensive Exemption List, January 5, 2021
- September 2021 Water Resource Bulletin
- CCH-MA15-01: Filings by Parties, filed by Wailuku Country Estates Irrigation Company and Wailuku Country Estates Community Association
Water, The Lifeline of Our Islands