In accordance with current State and County directives, the Commission on Water Resource Management (CWRM) office is currently closed until further notice. For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the Hawaii Department of Health’s COVID-19 website.
GROUND AND SURFACE WATER PERMIT APPLICATIONS
The Commission highly encourages digital submissions of permit applications during this time. This includes Well Construction and Pump Installation Permits, Stream Channel Alteration Permits, Stream Diversions Works Permits, and Water Use Permit Applications. Digital application forms can be download from our website at https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/cwrm/info/forms/.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Commission at [email protected]. Your assistance is appreciated and will allow Commission staff to continue processing submitted applications in a more timely matter. Forms submitted via postal mail may face considerable delays through April 30, 2020.
WATER USE REPORTING
At this time, water use reporters are highly encouraged to switch to Online Water Use Reporting. For assistance and account setup, please send an email to [email protected] for follow-up by Commission staff.
All general inquiries and information requests may continue to be submitted to [email protected].
As of January 22, 2021
- U.S. Geological Survey, Scientific Investigations Report 2020-5128, “Low-Flow Characteristics of Streams from Wailua to Hanapēpē, Kaua‘i, Hawai‘i”
- U.S. Geological Survey, Scientific Investigations Report 2020-5115, “Water-Resource Management Monitoring Needs, State of Hawai‘i”
- PERMIT REVIEW: SCAP.5553.3, Stream Channel Alteration Permit Application, Maunawili Estates Wastewater Force Main Repair and Improvements, Maunawili Stream, Kailua, Oʻahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 4-2-008:001; 4-2-067:001 and 002
- 2021 Report to the Legislature: Identification of Rivers and Streams Worthy of Protection
- January 19, 2021 Commission Meeting Agenda and Submittals
- December 2020 Commission Meeting Minutes
- January 2021 Water Resource Bulletin
- PERMIT REVIEW: SCAP.5513.3, Stream Channel Alteration Permit Application, H-3 Hālawa Viaduct Pier 26 Riprap Revetment Project, North Hālawa Stream, Hālawa, Oʻahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 9-9-073:023
- NEWS RELEASE: Public Hearings Scheduled for Input on the Update to the State Water Projects Plan
- NEWS RELEASE: Adoption of the Pearl Harbor Water Shortage Plan
- 2021 Commission Meeting Schedule
- Updated Well Completion Report Form – Part 2
- PUBLIC NOTICE: State of Hawai‘i, Update to the State Water Projects Plan (View SWPP Update)
Water, The Lifeline of Our Islands