In accordance with current State and County directives, the Commission on Water Resource Management (CWRM) office is currently closed until further notice. For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the Hawaii Department of Health’s COVID-19 website.
**ENTRY TO STATE FACILITIES**
The Governor’s Executive Order No. 21-07 requires all contractors and visitors entering, working, or providing service in any State facility to comply with certain health and safety measures (e.g., vaccination status or negative test result, masking, social distancing, etc.). Please read carefully and observe the requirements in the orders provided below.
GROUND AND SURFACE WATER PERMIT APPLICATIONS
The Commission highly encourages digital submissions of permit applications during this time. This includes Well Construction and Pump Installation Permits, Stream Channel Alteration Permits, Stream Diversions Works Permits, and Water Use Permit Applications. Digital application forms can be download from our website at https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/cwrm/info/forms/.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Commission at [email protected]. Your assistance is appreciated and will allow Commission staff to continue processing submitted applications in a more timely matter. Forms submitted via postal mail may face considerable delays through April 30, 2020.
WATER USE REPORTING
At this time, water use reporters are highly encouraged to switch to Online Water Use Reporting. For assistance and account setup, please send an email to [email protected] for follow-up by Commission staff.
All general inquiries and information requests may continue to be submitted to [email protected].
As of September 15, 2021
- September 21, 2021 Commission Meeting Agenda
- August 2021 Water Resource Bulletin
- CCH-MA15-01: Filings by Parties, filed by Wailuku Country Estates Irrigation Company and Wailuku Country Estates Community Association
- June Commission Meeting Minutes
- CCH-MA15-01: Minute Order #18 – Order Setting Deadline for Wailuku Country Estates Irrigation Company and Wailuku County Estates Community Association to Respond to Office of Hawaiian Affairs, Hui o Nā Wai ‘Ehā and Maui Tomorrow Foundation, Inc.’s July 6, 2021 Motion for Partial Reconsideration of Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Decision and Order Filed June 28, 2021
- July 20, 2021 Commission Meeting Agenda Amended and Submittals
- Community Presentation on USGS Stream Gaging, Wailua, Kauai
- PERMIT REVIEW: SCAP.5687.2, Stream Channel Alteration Permit Application, Hanalei River, Hanalei, Kaua‘i, TMK: (4) 5-5-010:067
- CCH-MA15-01: Filings by Parties, filed by Mahi Pono, LLC
- CCH-MA15-01: Filings by Parties for Clarification and/or Partial Reconsideration, filed MMK Maui, LP and Joint Motion by Office of Hawaiian Affairs, Hui o Nā Wai ‘Ehā, and Maui Tomorrow Foundation, Inc.
- Meet New Commissioner Dr. Aurora Kagawa-Viviani
- Commissioner Paul J. Meyer Begins Second Term
- Errata to Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Decision and Order in Contested Case Hearing CCH-MA15-01, Nā Wai ʻEhā, Maui
- Commission on Water Resource Management issues its Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Decision and Order in Contested Case Hearing CCH-MA15-01, Nā Wai ʻEhā, Maui
- UPDATED PUBLIC NOTICE: Application for Water Use Permit, Ewa-Kunia Ground Water Management Area, Oahu (GWUPA 01105, White Label Venture LLC)
- NEWS RELEASE: Instream Flows Set for Traditional Kalo Farming Communities on Kaua‘i and Maui
- PERMIT REVIEW: SDWP.5508.6, After-The-Fact Stream Diversion Works Permit Application, Kahoma Stream, Lahaina, Maui, TMKs (2) 4-5-017:888 and 4-5-018:888, for end uses on TMKs (2) 4-5-016:009, 4-5-017:002 and 005, and 4-5-018:011
- PUBLIC NOTICE: State of Hawai‘i, Update to the State Water Projects Plan (View SWPP Update)
Water, The Lifeline of Our Islands