Land Board – Submittals – 02/10/12
FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- Approval of January 13, 2012 Minutes
- Approval of January 27, 2012 Minutes (Not Ready)
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Issuance of Special Use Permit No. FW-2012-H-01 to Palani Ranch Company, Inc., Kailua-Kona, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK (3) 7-4-002: por. 007 andRequest Approval of Declaration of Exemption from Chapter 343, HRS, Environmental Assessment Requirement for the Project
- Request for Approval of Hono O Na Pali Natural Area Reserve Management Plan, TMKs (4) 5-9-001:001 and (4) 1-4-001:003, Kaua’i
D. LAND DIVISION
- Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-4956, Antonio Makaena Akiu, Assignor, to Annie K. Tai See, Assignee, Milolii-Hoopuloa, South Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (3) 8-9-014: 001.
- Amend Prior Board Action of December 9, 2010, Agenda Item D-6 (Copy Attached), Cancel Governor’s Executive Order (GEO) Nos. 1330, 1786, and 1795, and Reset Aside to the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation for Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor, Beach Control, and Related Purposes, Kewalo and Kalia, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Keys: (1) 2-1-58: Various, (1) 2-3-37: Various, (1) 2-6-01, 02, 04, 05, 10: Various, and (1)3-1-30, 31, 32: Various.
- Quitclaim of State’s Interests, if Any, in Forest Ridge Way to the City and County of Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-5-015: adjacent to 014 & 018.
- Sale of Remnant to City and County of Honolulu, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-6-008:adjacent to parcel 001.
- Consent to Mortgage and Extension of Lease Term, General Lease No. S-4298, Walter and Ann Liew, Lessees; Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 4-1-010:003.
- Issuance of Construction and Management Right-of-Entry to Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation for Elevated Guideway Purposes; Waipahu, Ewa, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 9-4-008:por.025. SUBMITTAL TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
- Request for Approval to Enter into a Grant Agreement Between the Board of Land and Natural Resources and the National Marine Fisheries Service for $100,000 in Federal Funds for Improvements to Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation’s Online Vessel Registration System and Data Sharing Agreement
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
- Conservation District Use Application OA-3610 for the Kewalo Basin Harbor Repair and Improvements Project by Hawaii Community Development Corporation, at Kakaako, Kona District, Oahu, TMK: (1) 2-1-058: portions of 002, 035, 095, 128
- Amendment No. 1 to Restaurant and Lounge Concession Agreement No. DOT-A-11-0006, to Host International, Inc., Lihue Airport, Lihue, Kauai, TMK: (4) 3-5-01: portion of 8
- Request for Approval to Enter into a Joint Agreement with the Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority in Conjunction with a Grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration for $3 million to Renovate an Existing Building as an Alternative Energy and Biotechnology Demonstration Incubator on Lands Covered by General Lease S-5619 Covering a Portion of Government lands of Hamanamana, Kalaoa 1st-4th, and Ooma 1st & 2nd, North Kona, Hawaii as Identified by Tax Map Key: 3rd/7-3-09: and 7-3-43. SUBMITTAL TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
IF YOU WANT TO BE PLACED ON THE MOVE UP AGENDA, PLEASE SIGN IN BY 8:50 A.M. THE DAY OF THE MEETING.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meeting/index.html
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.