Maunalua Bay Recreation Advisory Commitee meeting scheduled for January 18, 2017, 6PM, Kamiloiki Elem. School Cafeteria, Hawaii Kai.
Download the meeting agenda. (Posted 1/12/2017)
- Manta Ray Viewing Rules Informational Meeting Hawai`i Community College, Palamanui Campus, Room B-126, 73-4255 Ane Keohokalole Hwy., Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 DRAFT “Introduction of Proposed Administrative Rules” is available for review. Send comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org. “Manta Ray Viewing Boating Operations and Safety Assessment” is available for review (Posted 10/02/15)
- Maunalua Bay Recreation Advisory Commitee first meeting scheduled for August 18, 2016, 6-8 PM, Koko Head Elem. School Cafeteria. See the First Meeting Flyer. Download the meeting agenda. (Posted 9/9/2016)
- Notice of Public Hearing- Keehi Lagoon Recreation Zones. DOBOR will soliciting public comment on proposed relocation of recreational thrill craft riding zone in public hearing 08/20/15. Draft rule amendment can be reviewed at DOBOR’s Draft Rule Page.
- 07/09/14 – Notice of Public Hearing: Proposed rule amendments for HAR 13-233-26: (Vehicle Parking Rates) HAR 13-256-16: (Thrill Craft Education Requirement)
- 03/02/14 – Notice of Public Hearing: Proposed rule amendments for HAR 13-231, 251, 253, 256