Kaua`i island – Hanalei
HANALEI BAY OFFSHORE MOORING AREA AND PIER
Kathy Rosare, Harbor Agent
Mailing address: 2494 Niumalu Road
Lihu`e, Hawai`i 96766
Phone: (808) 241-3114 Fax (808) 241-3117
- located on the northern coast of Kaua`i adjacent to the
town of Hanalei in the NE corner of Hanalei Bay
- Seasonal moorings from May – October
- Hanalei Pier – no moorings.
- For use restrictions, refer to Hawai`i Administrative Rule 13-256-39
- Foreign vessels are reminded to contact the U.S. Department of Agriculture (808) 245-2831; U.S. CUSTOMS, Port Director (808) 822-5673; and DLNR-DOBOR, Kaua`i (808) 245-8028.
If planning to visit the Hanalei Bay Offshore Mooring Area and Pier, please remember that permits are required. Please contact the Kaua`i District Office before your planned arrival in Hanalei for specifics.