The Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR), State of Hawaii, will hold a public hearing on proposed amendments to Hawaii Administrative Rule Title 13, Subtitle 11, Section 13-256-73, Kaneohe Bay Ocean Waters.
Due to health and safety concerns from the COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will be held virtually by Zoom on Wednesday, December 2, 2020 from 10:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. All interested parties are invited to participate and present testimony on the proposed amendments, either verbally or in writing.
- OAHU DISTRICT – DAY MOORING BUOY INFORMATION GATHERING MEETING, NOVEMBER 8, 2017, 6-8 PM, MAKAKILO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CAFETERIA, 92-6775 ANIPEAHI STREET, KAPOLEI, HI 96793
- MAUI DISTRICT – DAY MOORING BUOY INFORMATION GATHERING MEETING, OCTOBER 30, 2017, 6-8 PM, PACIFIC WHALE FOUNDATION CLASSROOM, 192 MAALAEA ROAD #100, WAILUKU HI 96793
- HAWAII DISTRICT – KAWAIHAE – DAY MOORING BUOY INFORMATION GATHERING MEETING, OCTOBER 11, 2017, 6-8 PM, WAIKOLOA ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL, 68-1730 HOOKO STREET, WAIKOLOA, HI 96738
HAWAII DISTRICT – KONA – DAY MOORING BUOY INFORMATION GATHERING MEETING, OCTOBER 9, 2017, 6-8 PM, WEST HAWAII CIVIC CENTER, 74-5044 ANE KEOHOKALOLE HWY, KAILUA-KONA, HI 96740
Statewide Public Hearings on proposed rule amendments, July 24-29. Information posted on DOBOR’s Draft Rule page.
Manta Ray Viewing Rules Informational Meeting, Hawai`i Community College, Palamanui Campus, Room B-126, 73-4255 Ane Keohokalole Hwy., Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, DRAFT “Introduction of Proposed Administrative Rules” is available for review. Send comments to: [email protected]. “Manta Ray Viewing Boating Operations and Safety Assessment” is available for review (Posted 10/02/15)
Maunalua Bay Recreation Advisory Commitee first meeting scheduled for August 18, 2016, 6-8 PM, Koko Head Elem. School Cafeteria. See the First Meeting Flyer. Download the meeting agenda. (Posted 9/9/2016)
- Notice of Public Hearing- Keehi Lagoon Recreation Zones. DOBOR will soliciting public comment on proposed relocation of recreational thrill craft riding zone in public hearing 08/20/15. Draft rule amendment can be reviewed at DOBOR’s Draft Rule Page.
- 07/09/14 – Notice of Public Hearing: Proposed rule amendments for HAR 13-233-26: (Vehicle Parking Rates) HAR 13-256-16: (Thrill Craft Education Requirement)
- 03/02/14 – Notice of Public Hearing: Proposed rule amendments for HAR 13-231, 251, 253, 256