Land Board Submittals – 09/09/16
FOR THE MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DATE: FRIDAY, September 9, 2016
TIME: 09:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
- Approval of July 22, 2016 Minutes
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- Request Approval to Amend the Project Description for Legacy Land Conservation Program Project 12-04, Kūkaʻiau Ranch Forest Legacy Conservation Easement, and to Redirect Project Funds to Legacy Land Conservation Program Project 16-05, Upper Kūkaʻiau Ranch Acquisition, at Kūkaʻiau and Koholālele, Hāmākua, Hawaiʻi.
D. LAND DIVISION
- Annual Renewal of Revocable Permits on the Island of Hawaiʻi. See Exhibit 2 for list of Revocable Permits. (Exhibit 2 ATTACHED)
- Results of the Public Auction Sale of State of Hawaiʻi Leased Lands on the Island of Hawaiʻi, Held on August 23, 2016. (NON DECISION MAKING/NON ACTION ITEM)
- Resubmittal: “Consent to Assignment of General Lease No. S-5542, Nicholas E. Muragin and Lisa K. Muragin, as Assignor, to Kelonukai Ranch, LLC, as Assignee, Ola’a, Puna, Hawaiʻi, Tax Map Key: (3) 1-8-010:038, 043, 044 & 046,” and Response to Board Request for Additional Information on Prior Board Submittal of June 24, 2016, Item D-3.
- Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to Hawaiʻi Explosives & Pyrotechnics, Inc. for Aerial Fireworks Display at Duke Kahanamoku Beach Every Friday From October 7, 2016 to September 29, 2017, Waikīkī, Honolulu, Oʻahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-3-037:021 (Por).
- Consent to Amended Subleases for General Lease No. S-5805 for the Extension of the Subleases’ Terms; Waikiki Community Center, as Sublessor, to Native Hawaiian Hospitality Association and Waikiki Beach Chaplaincy, Inc., as Sublessees, Waikīkī, Honolulu, Oʻahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-6-025:008.
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit for Aircraft Parking, Corporate Air, Honolulu International Airport, Tax Map Key: (1) 1-1-003: 001 (Portion).
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit for Construction Material Storage and Equipment Staging, Watts Constructors, LLC, Honolulu International Airport, Tax Map Key: (1) 1-1-14: 15 (Portion).
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit for Office Space, United States of America, General Services Administration for and on Behalf of U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Kahului Airport, Tax Map Key: (2) 3-8-01: Portion of 19.
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit for an Area to Park a Fuel Truck, Air Service Hawaiʻi, Inc., Lānaʻi Airport, Tax Map Key: (2) 4-9-02: Portion of 55.
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit for an Area to Park a Fuel Truck, Air Service Hawaiʻi, Inc., Hilo International Airport, Tax Map Key: (3) 2-1-12: Portion of 90.
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit for a Ticket Counter in the Main Terminal for Airline Operations, Hawaiʻi Island Air, Inc., Kona International Airport at Keāhole, Tax Map Key: (3) 7-3-43: Portion of 40.
- Issuance of a Revocable Permit in the Main Terminal for Airline Operations, Hawaiʻi Island Air, Inc. Kona International Airport at Keāhole, Tax Map Key: (3) 7-3-43: Portion of 40.
Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a) (4), Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes, in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.
TO BE PLACED ON THE MOVE UP AGENDA, PLEASE SIGN IN BY 8:45 A.M. THE DAY OF THE MEETING.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: https://dlnr.Hawaiʻi.gov/meetings/
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS (i.e. large print materials, sign language interpreters) AT THE BLNR MEETING, ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.