Report an Invasive Species

If you’d like to report a sighting of an invasive species, the State provides multiple options to report invasive species:

643-PEST Hotline

Call the statewide pest hotline, 643-PEST (808-643-7378), which will direct your to the nearest Department of Agriculture or other response agency, depending on where in the state you are calling from. 

Online Hotline at 

You can visit to report pests online, pinpoint your sighting on a map, and provide additional details.  Visit the Data Dashboard to see what other people are reporting.