As coordinating body, the HISC and its support staff host several types of meetings. To see meeting dates, agendas, minutes, and other documents, please select from the options below:
- Meetings of the Hawaii Invasive Species Council: These are formal board meetings of the interagency Council, including a quorum of voting members as described by HRS Ch 194 as well as participation by non-voting participants and the general public.
- HISC Working Groups: Support staff for the HISC organize informal working group meetings to coordinate among agency staff, partners, and interested members of the public. There are five HISC Working Groups:
- Prevention Working Group, chaired by HDOA
- Control Working Group, chaired by DLNR
- Outreach Working Group, chaired by DLNR
- Research and Technology Working Group, chaired by the University of Hawaii
- Resources Working Group, chaired by DBEDT