Hawaiian Hoary Bat Information
2021- Hawaiian Hoary Bat Guidance January 2021 Update and Request for Comments.
Extensive revisions to the January 2020 version of the bat guidance have been completed based on additional information and comments. Public comments to this new update must be received by February 18, 2021 to be considered. Please send comments to [email protected]. Responses and revisions based on public comments will be prepared by DOFAW and the Hawaiian Hoary Bat Task Force for review by the Endangered Species Recovery Committee with the intent to ask for recommendation of final approval of the guidance document, or final approval with amendments.
Bat guidance document:
- Hawaiian Hoary Bat guidance document draft (updated January 2021)
- Hawaiian Hoary Bat guidance document draft (updated January 2020)
- Hawaiian Hoary Bat guidance document (2015 version)
- USGS- Hawaiian Hoary Bat conservation genetics
- USGS- Modeling foraging habitat suitability of the Hawaiian Hoary Bat
- USGS- Hawaiian Hoary Bat movements, roosting behavior, and diet
- WEST- Acoustic sampling and occupancy of Hawaiian Hoary Bats on Oʻahu
- H.T. Harvey- Home ranges, seasonal movements, habitat utilization, diet, and prey availability of Hawaiian Hoary Bat on Maui
- USGS- Hawaiian Hoary Bat activity, diet and prey availability at the Waihou, Maui
- USGS- Hawaiian Hoary Bat behavior at wind turbines on Maui
Other bat documents: