Hawaiian Hoary Bat Information
Save the Date! Hawaiian Hoary Bat Workshop 2020
On March 5 and 6, 2020, a Hawaiian Hoary Bat Workshop will be held at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The workshop will help guide the Endangered Species Recovery Committee in making recommendations for the Hawaiian Hoary Bat in Habitat Conservation Plan development. Please send any preliminary comments on the Hawaiian Hoary Bat Guidance Document draft update to [email protected] by February 21 to inform panel discussion.
- Basic research of the home ranges, seasonal movements, habitat utilization, diet, and prey availability of the Hawaiian Hoary Bat on the island of Maui
- Hawaiian Hoary Bat conservation genetics
- Modeling foraging habitat suitability of the Hawaiian Hoary Bat
- Hawaiian Hoary Bat conservation biology: movements, roosting behavior, and diet
- Acoustic sampling and occupancy of Hawaiian Hoary Bats on Oʻahu