Grant Applications for Land Acquisition, Fiscal Year 2023 (Updated March 19, 2022)
GRANT APPLICATION FORMS, GUIDELINES, INSTRUCTIONS, and UPDATES for the Fiscal Year 2023 Award Cycle will be added to this page as needed.
CONTACT THE PROGRAM OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE AT (808) 586-0921.
The following forms — from the Fiscal Year 2022 Award Cycle — are provided as examples, only, for applicant planning purposes.
Don’t use these forms for submitting a Fiscal Year 2023 grant application.
- Complete Fillable Form Package FY 2022 (Forms 1, 2, 5, 5a, 5b, 5c, G, H, I)
- Form 5 Guidance (contact the Program Office for assistance with special situations, such as more than five parcels, portion of parcel, or horizontal property regime)
- Financial Form Package (Forms 3 & 4)
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, OFFLINE VERSION (for planning/prep purposes): Forthcoming
We urge applicants to get familiar with the legal authorities that govern program operations.
In addition to the forms linked below, please visit the Statutes and Rules webpage.
- Resource Value Documentation
- Environmental Inspection
- Post-Closing Checklist
- Monitoring (Self-report)
- Due Diligence Checklist (Exhibit B for Legacy Land Conservation Program Grant Agreements)
- General Conditions for Legacy Land Conservation Program Grant Agreements
The governing statues, administrative rules, and program forms as linked above do not fully explain all aspects of program operations.
For detailed explanation of program requirements, please contact the program office at (808) 586-0921.