How to Apply
How to Apply (updated August 09, 2017)
The Agency Consultation phase of the 2017-2018 application cycle is now open – please visit this page for updates.
- <name of a specific entity>
- “none” (implies that applicant intends to request an exemption from the easement requirement)
2. Form 5, middle of page 1-Location (maps and photos attached)
Q Is a pretty basic map okay for the consultation phase? And how many pictures would you like?
A Please submit (1) a map that shows the general location of the property (island scale), (2) a map that shows the specific location of the property (such as tax map plat), and (3) one to three photographs of the property. Please submit maps and photos that are clear, crisp, legible, and amenable to accurate interpretation through stress-free visual inspection
————————Complete Applications are due September 25, 2017.
BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT THE “LLCP FORMS” PAGE.
AGENCY CONSULTATION PHASE – Complete Form 5 or Form 6 (Applicant Information for Agency Consultation) and the appropriate Agency Response Forms (5a, 5b, 5c or 6a, 6b, 6c) and submit them to each consulting agency, as directed in the instructions, no later than August 14, 2017.
FULL APPLICATION PHASE –
- Study the forthcoming Land Conservation Fund Grant Guide for 2017-2018. An application that is on-time, complete, and consistent with program requirements and guidelines generally generate the best results.
- Complete the Online Grant Application (Activation Pending-Available Soon). Submit a complete application (1) via the online system and (2) as a paper print-out of the online application, no later than September 25, 2017 for each. Be prepared to submit supporting documentation if requested by the Legacy Land Conservation Commission or program staff.
ONLINE APPLICATION AVAILABLE SOON
(Grant Management System provided by WizeHive)
Please contact the Program office with any questions.