Your search found 822 hits
- ReportsThe following reports are in pdf format. Approximate file size is noted if 1 MB or greater. Reports to the Legislature Findings and recommendations of effectiveness of the West Hawai‘i Regional Fishery Management Area. A report prepared by the DLNR in response to Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §188F-5, November 2019. (4.7 MB) A report on the […]
- Injurious WildlifeRegulation Under statutory authorities provided by Chapter 183D, Hawaii Revised Statutes, the Department of Land and Natural Resources maintains Hawaii Administrative Rules Chapter 124, which defines “injurious wildlife” as “any species or subspecies of animal except game birds and game mammals which is known to be harmful to agriculture, aquaculture, indigenous wildlife or plants, or constitute a nuisance […]
- Downed Wildlife Contact DetailsKaua’i Type of Facility Species Organization Primary Contact State All native species Kaua‘i Division of Forestry and Wildlife (DOFAW) (808) 274- 3433 (808) 632- 0610 (808) 645- 1576 Licensed rehabber, see website for drop off locations All native species Save our Shearwaters, Kauaʻi Humane Society (808) 635- 5117 O’ahu Type of Facility Drop Off Information […]
- 02/15/19-RECOGNITION FOR INVASIVE SPECIES ‘MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS’ (Honolulu) – During a ceremony today at the Hawai‘i State Capitol, Governor David Ige proclaimed February as Hawai‘i Invasive Species Month. This long-standing recognition is intended to bring additional attention to the issue of invasive species. Simultaneously five individuals and four organizations were recognized by the Governor and legislative leaders as Hawai‘i Invasive Species Committee Most Valuable Players for 2019.
- 08/20/18 – WILDFIRE LOOKOUT! CAMPAIGN ENTERS ITS THIRD YEAR(HONOLULU) – More than 30 government and non-government organizations from across the state launched the 2018 Wildfire LOOKOUT! campaign this week to raise awareness about the threat of wildfire to Hawaii’s natural resources as well as private and public property. This comes on the heels of a series of wildfires across the state over the past few weeks.
- 01/22/21-KAULUNANI URBAN AND COMMUNITY FORESTRY PROGRAM ANNOUNCES THE 2021 ARBOR DAY HAWAII GRANT OPPORTUNITY(Honolulu) – The Kaulunani Urban and Community Forestry, a program of the DLNR Division of Forestry and Wildlife (DOFAW), is proud to support Arbor Day Hawaiʻi 2021 through its community forestry grant program.
- 2013 Hawaii Invasive Species Awareness Week2013 Hawaii Invasive Species Awareness Week The first Hawaii Invasive Species Awareness Week (HISAW) was held March 4-8, 2013 and was planned to coincide with National Invasive Species Awareness Week. Events for the 2013 HISAW included a kick-off event at the State Capitol, a Governor’s Proclamation, HISC Awards, a statewide BioBlitz to connect individuals with […]
- Links BALLAST WATER REPORTING NBIC Reporting https://invasions.si.edu/ballastwater/auth/login NBIC Information of Submitting https://nbic.si.edu/submit/ BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT IMO Ballast Water Management http://www.imo.org/en/MediaCentre/HotTopics/BWM/Pages/default.aspx United States Coast Guard Ballast Water Frequently Asked Questions https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Portals/9/MSC/BWMS/Ballast_Water_FAQs.pdf?ver=2018-06-06-123015-850 United States Coast Guard Ballast Water Management https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/Commercial-Regulations-standards-CG-5PS/Marine-Safety-Center-MSC/Ballast-Water/ Shipboard Technology Evaluation Program https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/Commercial-Regulations-standards-CG-5PS/Office-of-Operating-and-Environmental-Standards/Environmental-Standards/STEP/ Ballast Water Regulations and Policy https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/Assistant-Commandant-for-Prevention-Policy-CG-5P/Commercial-Regulations-standards-CG-5PS/Office-of-Operating-and-Environmental-Standards/Environmental-Standards/BW-Regs-and-Policy/ BIOFOULING MANAGEMENT […]
- Recognition for Invasive Species ‘Most Valuable Players’DEPARTMENT OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES News Release DAVID Y. IGE GOVERNOR SUZANNE D. CASE CHAIRPERSON For Immediate News Release: February 15, 2019 RECOGNITION FOR INVASIVE SPECIES ‘MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS’ Governor Proclaims Hawai‘i Invasive Species Month (Honolulu) – During a ceremony today at the Hawai‘i State Capitol, Governor David Ige proclaimed February as Hawai‘i Invasive […]
- 2017 HISAW Events 2017 HISAW Events February 11th Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm Waikalua Loko Fishpond 45-233 Kulauli St, Kaneohe, HI 96744 Oahu Directions: Take Kaneohe Bay Drive to Castle High School
At traffic light,
turn right onto Pu‘ohala street
if you’re coming from Kailua or left if you’re coming from Honolulu. Make your first right onto Kulauli street.
• Follow […]